Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Las Vegas Weddings, Getting Your Marriage License

Are you planning a Las Vegas wedding? Las Vegas is the wedding capital of the USA, even attracting visitors from other countries.

What you need for a Las Vegas marriage licence:

  • Identification: The following may be used for identification:
  • Driver's License or State-issued I.D. card.
  • Original or Certified copy of Birth Certificate.
  • Foreign Birth Certificate must be translated into English and notarized.
  • Passport.
  • Military Identification.
  • Resident alien card.

No Blood test is required.

$55.00 in cash for the licence fee

You must be 18 years of age.

If you are marrying at a hotel or wedding chapel, your wedding coordinator will help you make your arrangements to obtain your marriage license. Its considered part of their service.

For more information, visit

No comments: