Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Taming Your Hair In a Different Climate

Phillip B Jet Set Precision Control Hair Spray - NEW!


Nothing is worse than having your hair care products let you down when you are in a different climate. Humidity, dry air, high altitude, beach breezes all wreak havoc on your hair. What works at home won't work as well away from home.



I know from experience that when I am out west, I need a deep conditioner and a softer hairspray. When I'm in humid weather, my hair gets curly and frizzy and I look like a poodle. I basically need something like shellac or lacquer to tame my hair.



I tried this new climate control hairspray. My destination brides have raved about it. One heard about it from a friend, who told a friend...

I decided to buy it to put it to the ultimate test. My nephew got married on a beach in Florida on a day where the heat and humidity was off the charts. So I tried THE hairspray. And it worked! At the end of the evening, my hair looked amazing. My dress was droopy, but not my hair! No Frizz, no curls! If it works for me, it'll work for you at your wedding.

Here's the link to this spray:

Phillip B Jet Set Precision Control Hair Spray - NEW!

No comments: